Policy on Information Collection
Experience Camps collects and maintains the following types of donor information for online and offline donations:
- Contact information: name, organization/company, address, phone number, email address
- Donation information: amount donated, date of donation, donation method and channel
- Donor requests and comments
- Public Information gathered from database modeling firms
- We may collect non-personally identifiable information about computer hardware and software such as IP addresses, browser types, domain names, access times, and the referring websites that visitors use to access web pages. We use this information to maintain the quality of the service and to collect general statistics. Our website has a SSL certificate.
How Information is Used
Experience Camps uses your data to maintain records of donations, send acknowledgments, mail tax statements, send newsletters, notices, and direct mail pieces, and for internal marketing purposes. We normally add donors to our mailing lists, unless the donor requests otherwise. Corporate and Foundation sponsors are listed in our Annual Report and event programs. Credit card numbers are NOT retained once processed.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Experience Camps will not sell, rent, trade or transfer your personal information to outside organizations, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Experience Camps and only to further the mission of Experience Camps. Nevertheless, security measures may not prevent all losses, and Experience Camps is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.
Opting-Out of Communications
Last Updated: 1/16/2020